Come to some of the most sacred initiatory grounds in Northern New Mexico, Georgia O’Keeffe Country, with spectacular night sky viewing and sunsets galore. See how “Glamour” and “Camping” blend with our unique offer for you and your group to come “Glamping” in our 145-acre backyard.
Guests will enjoy a raised platform deck covered with outdoor weather proof padding which can accommodate either Origin rental tents.
- a spot on one of our Public Standard Cave Tour for each adult and up to one child per paying adult. (Additional children’s tickets can be purchased for $20 - standard child rate). This ticket price includes a light catered lunch or dinner, for each guest.
- shower and toilet facilities;
- common kitchen and shared refrigerator space during meal hours when staff available
- outdoor common grill and shaded private patio and courtyard
- access to on-site hiking trails, our newly completed Innsbruck inspired Point of Origin Labyrinth and Amphitheater Park for picnic use.*
Due to the nature of the extreme fire risk in the desert, no campfires or open flame cooking devices are allowed. Only “Jet Boils” and camp stoves with propane canisters will be permitted.
Our unique boutique “Glamping” experience on these rich, primordial ancestral lands will provide a camping experience like no other. Pitch your tent on this landscape for the soul and invite in its peaceful resonance.
Rates: $120.00 US per adult, children 10 and under free. We have very strict check in and out times. Check in times are from 2-5pm or a packet will be left with appropriate information and guests will wait for orientation to happen the following morning. Check out time is 11am on day of check out.
Optional add ons:
- Tent rental: Kelty 4-person tent, $19 US per day.
- Towel rental: 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel and 1 wash cloth and one beach towel, $5 US per person.
- Valid ID for all in party – kids too
- 2 weeks maximum stay
- Quiet hours from 10:00pm until 8:00am
- No open flames – jet boils, fuel canister camp stoves are OK
We encourage all guests to learn about the included exceptional opportunity to visit the world-renowned Ra Paulette “Windows of the Earth” Cave Sanctuary on a guided tour during their stay.
*Any Origin special event use will have precedence over campers’ daily use of the Labyrinth and Amphitheatre park.