Get to know us. Take care of you.
Are you feeling wiped out, depleted from the holidays? Show yourself some love before life revs up again in the spring.
Make a date with the most important person of the year – yourself – to nourish and tend your inner fires. Take time for yourself this winter and enjoy special introductory rates at Origin!
Our February Self-Love, Self-Guided Retreat Week is February 14-21, 2016.
Introducing the Self-Love, Self-Guided Retreat.
Design your own retreat from one night to all seven nights. The special self-guided retreat package includes:
- One guided tour of Windows of the Earth Cave Sanctuary for guests who are lodging with us. The tour will be offered daily at 11 AM Mountain. Experience this unique hand-carved art cave created by renowned artisan Ra Paulette.
- If you wish, join us for a guided group meditation held onsite in our well appointed yurt each day of your stay, beginning at 4 PM Mountain. Attend as often as you like to enjoy the enhanced benefits of meditating with others in our peaceful, serene high desert setting.
- The yurt is also available throughout day (except during specific events) for yoga, movement, stretching and meditation on your own. Mats, cushions, blankets, chairs and backjacks provided.
- Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Spa is just 10 minutes away by car. With a stay of two or more nights, your retreat package includes a $25 gift certificate (per Origin guest room) so you can luxuriate at the spa in the natural healing mineral waters of Mother Earth. Transportation to the spa is on your own.
Imagine relaxing by the fire in your private luxury guest casita during your retreat stay at Origin, taking part in group activities and/or keeping to yourself in the quiet of your own room.
We have limited availability with the following special rates and only during the week of February 14-21, 2016. So reserve your accommodations soon with a 50% deposit.
Guest casitas: Each includes fireplace, in-room kitchenette and king bed. Santa Clara, San Juan and Acoma: $150 single or $175 double occupancy. Click here for descriptions and photos.
Guest suite/casita: The Black Mesa features fireplace, in-room kitchenette, a comfy king bed and two twins. Suite: $200 single/double occupancy or $285 for 3-4 guests. Click here for descriptions and photos.
Room check-in is 3 PM Mountain. Checkout at 11AM.
No children, please. And no smoking on the grounds of Origin.
All guests are welcome to use the community areas inside the main house at Origin, including the commercial kitchen and dining room. Guests may use the in-room kitchenettes or well-appointed on-site commercial kitchen for food preparation (bring your own groceries). There is also an excellent restaurant at Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Spa just 10 minutes away by car.
Choose any of the following indulgences a la carte to enhance your retreat experience. Based on availability and priced separately from lodging. Please contact Origin to arrange add-ons in advance of your arrival.
- Private or group essential oils consultation with master medicinal aromatherapist and owner of Origin, Jill Edelman. Available by prior arrangement. For details, please inquire when you make your lodging reservation.
- Basic introductory meditation class for group of 4 or more (90 minutes), taught in the yurt $50/person. Please reserve in advance when you make your lodging reservation.
- Sound healing for group of 4 or more – in Windows of the Earth Cave Sanctuary or the yurt.
- Individual sound healing session in the yurt (40 minutes) $75
- Health coaching session including nutrition and healthy lifestyles with Origin owner Jill Edelman $100/hour arranged in advance
- Sacred ceremony in Windows of the Earth Cave Sanctuary for groups of 4 or more, focusing on your needs/desires for healing/transformation. Ceremony led by Jill Edelman can include sound healing, guided meditation and/or essential oils. Please arrange in advance. Fee varies with need and/or design. All participants must be fit enough to hike up the 1/3 mile to the cave sanctuary safely. Allotted time: 2 hours
- Kundalini yoga in Windows of the Earth Cave Sanctuary, led by Jaijot Kaur. Such a special opportunity! Minimum 2 and maximum 6 people per session.
- Group kundalini or ashtanga yoga in the yurt, led by Jaijot Kaur. Minimum 3 people, $17/per person for 60-minute session.
- Reiki provided by Jaijot either in your guest suite or in the yurt. $54 for 35 minutes and $108 for 80 minutes. Please arrange in advance.
Please note: Day guests are welcome to join you for yoga, meditation, cave tour, sound healing or aromatherapy session even if they aren’t registered guests at Origin. Please email us for day guest pricing.
What to bring.
Please come prepared for your retreat and consider bringing the following suggested items with you: House slippers; journals and multi-colored pens/pencils; music on ipod or phone for your own relaxing playlist; self-care products for bath/shower such as epsom salts, scrubs; comfortable clothes – dress in layers – (it can be very cold this time of year); hiking shoes; swimsuit and flip flops for soaking in Ojo Caliente hot springs 10 minutes away.
Click here for ideas of other retreat-conducive activities nearby.
Make your reservation today.
Please call 505.747.2374 to reserve your space at Origin today at these special retreat rates. Or email us. Design your own retreat from one night to all seven nights. Accommodations available on a first-come, first-served basis.
We look forward to hosting you for your restorative journey.
Welcome to Origin, northern New Mexico’s luxury guest resort and small event venue. 505.699.1052